Monday, May 8, 2017

Letter to my 5th grade self

HMMMM, this is supposed to be about advice. So that is what I am going to do. If I could give myself advice when I was younger, I would say that be careful who you tell things to. If the wrong things get out to the wrong people, then something bad will happen/might already have happened. I would say to start good study habits now so you are just used to studying so long for these tests, especially in 8th grade. I would tell myself to never be someone else you are't. Just in general ( I may have been someone else or maybe not) always stay true to who you are. Don't change for anyone else. You don't need to change for someone to like you. Also myself should know that I don't need to wear headbands every single day, like I did in 5th grade. I also need to convince my mom to get myself contacts ASAP. Always help out with family; this is just a PSA to everyone. Family is the one of the most important/is the most important thing in your life. They will always be there for you.

1 comment: