Friday, April 7, 2017

Eulogy to my Great Uncle

My uncle was an amazing man. He had the most positive attitude towards everything. He fought for his whole life because he had a lot of heart problems. We always said he had nine lives because that was really what happened. He passed away on August 17, 2016. I will always remember that day. And it was only like a couple days before school started. I never understood how important he was in my life until it was too late.
              He ALWAYS dressed nice, no matter what. It was so rare to see him in jeans. He was always so proper and would always be willing to make you smile. He was friends with everyone, really. He would never shut down opportunity to help someone! Whenever I would go shopping with my aunt, I would come back and he would always want to see my clothes. He would have a new response for every different thing. He would always ask what my favorite thing was. My uncle was one of the most important people in my life and he will continue to be. 

3 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful eulogy for your great uncle, Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have such fond memories of your uncle!

    ReplyDelete