Sunday, April 23, 2017

This is a free topic so I think I will talk about

It took me a while to figure out what I want to write, but I finally made up my mind. Family is so important. Whether it's a little stupid thing or something very big, they will always be by my side. They support me through everything and they always encourage me. We support each other whether it's for school or something serious happened. I have older siblings so soon they will all be moved out, but they always visit and we will go and do something together. The best times are just having everyone home and talking. We used to Friday Family Game Night, and they were so much fun because we just would be having fun and not be worried or stressed about anything. I might have fights or argue with them but at the end of the day, I'll love them still. We have our inside jokes, insecurities, and problems.Yes, but we are always willing to help each other out in whatever way they need.
I don't know how I could get through more then half my problems if I didn't have them. I just rely on their advice and experience so much. Like for an example, I feel like each day I learn something new about a sport or what I need to do/know in high school. The small things like that just make me feel more confident in anything. So this is for you, Kristin, Tim, and Caitlin (and Lily💙).
~Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Meh. Your family is alright.

    LOL!! This is a fabulous post about a fantastic bunch of people.

    ReplyDelete